The National Academy of Public Administration (NAPA), Vietnam is organizing the international workshop “Artificial Intelligence Policy in Vietnam: Reality and Solution” to be held in NAPA campus in Hanoi, Vietnam in February 2019.
Artificial intelligence (AI) has been described “the fourth industrial revolution”, the trend of technology and creativity that influences development and prosperity of countries in the world. AI is creating impact in various sectors, especially in building e-Government and a digital economy, ensuring national security and defense, promoting a country’s sustainable development. The workshop will focus on theoretical issues, opportunities, challenges and experience in formulation and implementation of the AI policy in Vietnam.
NAPA would like to invite academics, practitioners, experts, researchers in public management of economic affairs, social affairs, law to submit contributions on the workshop’s topics (attached).
Full papers must be submitted electronically via email before 15 March 2019, to Institute of Administrative Studies, NAPA at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Nguyen Minh San, Deputy Director of Institute of Administrative Studies, NAPA at; 849 12 787 668 or Ms. Le Thi Quynh Nga, science management staff at: 842 3773 4954, email: email@example.com.
Topics of the workshop
- Theoretical issues of, approaches in AI development in building e-Government and an advanced public administration
- Analyzing opportunities challenges and vision in formulation and implementation of the AI policy in Vietnam
- International experience in formulation of the AI policy in Vietnam.
- Reality of the AI policy in Vietnam.
- Policy formulation of AI in the public sector in Vietnam.
- Government’s role in AI development in building E-government and an advanced public administration in the context of industrialization, modernization and international integration.
- Solutions for AI development in the context of industrialization, modernization and international integration.
- Human resources development policy to meet the requirements of AI development in Vietnam.
- Formulation of policies of AI technology application in Vietnam.