On April 4th 2018, Dr. Dang Xuan Hoan, NAPA President received Mr. Jean- François Verdier, President of Administrative Council, Regional Institute of Administration of Metz, Director of National Agency for Adult Professional Training, France. Presented in the reception were Ms. Laurence Mézin, France Embassy to Vietnam; Dr. Nguyen Dang Que, NAPA Vice President; NAPA staff and lecturers.
Dr. Dang Xuan Hoan expressed his gratitude toward Mr. Jean-Francois Verdier and France Embassy to Vietnam for their support in development of training courses for Vietnamese high ranking officials from 2014 to 2015), delivering lectures in many training courses for public officials at NAPA as well as study trips for NAPA staff and lecturers to France. He expected to receive more support from Mr. Jean-Francois Verdier and France Embassy to Vietnam in further cooperation to develop the capacity for NAPA staff and lecturers.
Both sides agreed on cooperation in the following areas :
- French professionals deliver lecturers at NAPA as well as support NAPA in design training programs for civil servants in order to meet the requirements of an enabling, integrity, serving government.
- Support to NAPA delegations in their study trip activities at France.
- Support NAPA in development of training programs for high ranking officials and executives.
- Support NAPA in development of E-learning with the coordination of Center of High Studies of theHome Ministry(CHEMI).
- Support NAPA to expand the cooperation in training and research on administration with French training institutions including Regional Institute of Administration of Metz.