On October 1st 1995, Faculty of State Management on Economic Affairs was established and separated from Faculty of State Management, NAPA.
Function and Mission
- Training: providing training for experts, principal experts, senior experts; bachelor, master and doctoral students in Public Administration, students from secondary professional training programs in Public Administration, , position based training programs for public managers at division, ministerial department, provincial department, and district levels.
- Development of curriculum for subjects of state management in the field of economics;
- Research: research projects related to state management in various economic aspects, serving the teaching activities of NAPA;
- Supervising doctor, master and bachelor students.
Organizational Structure and Personnel
The faculty has 29 staff and lecturers (from both Hanoi campus and Ho Chi Minh City campus);
- Acting Dean : Dr. Luong Minh Viet
- Deputy Dean: Dr. Nguyen Hoang Quy
- Deputy Dean: Dr. Dang Dinh Thanh
The Faculty has four teaching divisions:
- Division of Economic Principles:
- Head of Division: Dr. Nguyen Hoang Hien
- Deputy Head: Dr. Bui Thi Thuy Nhi
- Division of Foundation Theories of State Management of Economic Affairs:
- Head of Division: Dr. Do Thi Kim Tien
- Division of State Management Skills in the fields of economy:
- Deputy Head of Division: Ms. Vu Thi Thu Hang
- Division of State Management of Economic Affairs (Ho Chi Minh City Campus)
- Deputy Head of Division: Mr. Phan Anh He
- Continuously wining the title of Excellent Collective of Laborer from 1997-2007;
- Emulation flag for outstanding achievement of the academic year 2007-2008 from President of Ho Chi Minh National Academy of Politics and Public Administration;
- Certificate of Merit from the Prime Minister in 2008;
- Emulation Flag awarded at ministerial level in the academic year 2012-2013;
- Titles awarded to individual lecturers: NAPA Excellent Lecturer, Emulation Laborer at grassroots level Medal for Education, Second Class Labor Medal, Third Class Labor Medal, Certificate of Merit from the Prime Minister. Good Laborer, Excellent Labor.
- Organizing field trips for lecturers every year;
- Organizing field trips for students
- Organizing stage performance including “Big Road” concert for students; “NAPA folk songs” to celebrate the 55th anniversary of NAPA; Organizing “Full Moon Festival” towards the 20th anniversary of the Faculty;
- Organizing the talks between lecturers and students on the topic “Experience and Career guidance”; between businesses and students
Telephone: 04 3 8345877