The Institute of Administrative Studies was established in 1992 under the Decision No. 1218 / QD-HCQG of April 11, 2018 by NAPA President.
For nearly 30 years of development, the Institute has increasingly affirmed its position and role in implementing the functions of research management, consultancy on public administration, and short-training courses.
The Institute operates as a unit of legal status with its own seal and is certified for the quality management system by ISO 9001: 2015.
+ Director: Dr. Dang Thanh Le
+ Deputy Director: Dr. Nguyen Thi Huong
+ Deputy Director: Dr. Nguyen Minh San.
+ Division of Studies
+ Division of Research Management
+ Division of Administrative Training and Consultancy
+ Division of Accounting and Administration
- Staff: 19, including 04 doctors, 12 masters.
+Address: 73 Nguyen Hong Str., Lang Ha, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
+ Email: email@example.com
2. Key activities
– Conducting research and implementing research projects on administrative sciences;
– Providing consultancy on research;
– Applied research in public administration, public management, public policy;
– Organizing scientific seminars, workshops;
– Disseminating information of administrative sciences;
– Conducting research management;
– Storing research works;
– Organizing short training courses on public management, leadership and management skills; on administrative skills; tailor-made courses.
– Developing training curricula and materials;
– Providing administrative consultancy.